content creation strategy
When it comes to social networks we all have access to a living lab. Everything that happens there can be deconstructed and provide valuable insights on how we connect and what drives us. The truth is that while many of us spend an incredible amount of time sharing information and interacting in environments such as Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus, we know next to nothing about that motivates us there. Why do we share some content and not others? Why do some posts leave us indifferent while others get us all fired up?
SEO Help: 20 Practical Steps to power your content creation, marketing and branding in the new AI world of Google search.
The digital space is now pervasive, noisy and fragmented. Being noticed by those who should be your customers has become really hard.
Search is a constantly changing activity. Yet its primary focus is always the same: How to serve content to online searchers that is accurate and relevant. That is also the ‘secret’ to success in search. If the content you have created can be indexed well enough to accurately gauge its relevance then its chances to be seen by those who are looking for it are really good. If the content itself is also considered to somehow be “better” than similar content, then its chances of being seen rise exponentially.
Great content that is accurate and relevant enjoys a higher visibility in search. Just how to make sure that the content you create is considered “better” and it is both accurate and relevant in terms of your branding is exactly what this book is about.
The very first edition of “SEO Help” came out in 2010. Since that time, in three updated iterations “SEO Help” has won Book Authority’s “Best SEO Book of All Time” award and it has become a search engine optimization classic that’s helped countless webmasters understand what they need to do in order to increase the online success of their business.
This edition is no different. While it is true that search and search behavior are changing rapidly in response to technological innovation the fundamentals that drive an online surfer to use a search engine to look for something haven’t changed. While it is also true that search technology has changed drastically since 2010 the fundamentals that make a search engine deliver a particular result in response to a search query have also remained steadfast.
SEO Help: 20 Practical Steps to power your content creation, marketing and branding in the new AI world of Google Search is a detailed guide to those fundamentals. It tells you what to do, when and how in order to make sure that every item of content you create, whether that is text, video, podcast or graphic; works in your favor.
In this edition you will also learn:
- How the increasing use of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning affects search, marketing and branding (and how to take advantage of it all).
- What the fragmentation of search means to your brand and your business and how to make the most of what you currently do.
- What to do to make your brand stand out from the crowd without increasing the output of your content creation efforts.
- What to do to increase trust in your brand and the content you create in a time of negative news stories and fake news.
- How to better use Google’s Knowledge Graph (KG) to increase the trustworthiness of your digital presence.
- Why marketing and branding cannot be separated from search and your business’ SEO practices.
- How to leverage the fragmented social media landscape to your advantage.
- How to future-proof your business against constant changes in search.
- The true impact of Google’s mobile index on your digital business.
- What feasible shortcuts exist in search marketing and branding.
Like before, each chapter is thin on theory and heavy on practical steps you need to take. Like before, each chapter ends with a full practical-steps guide you should be implementing to make sure your business stays viable.
The title is now available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and every good bookshop. If you can consider ordering it from your local independent store. It helps spread the wealth and it supports independent bookshops that help their local communities be viable and vibrant:
Where you can get the latest edition of SEO Help:
Amazon.com Amazon Japan Amazon UK Barnes & Noble Amazon Canada Google Books Better World Books (free shipping) Thrift Books Indie Bound Fishpond ISBN Search Use ISBN search to find the best, easiest place to get SEO Help Bookshop - Support your local bookstores. Consider purchasing SEO Help from Bookshop that supports bookstores near you.